Monday, September 10, 2007

I've got myself a new job


After almost a year writing about sports on the Internet, I've actually gotten myself something resembling an actual writing job. I've signed on to join the Cavalier page, Cavalier Attitude, over at the Most Valuable Network, where I'll be joining Amar and James. Needless to say, I'm extremely excited to be joining a network like MVN. It's a great place to be, partly because of the quality of the analysis, but mostly because I can now call Doug Christie a "co-worker." It's a place where I'll have an actual editor, get to be part of a sportswriting community, and get to pretend that I'm a real writer, with a little picture and even my real name. (John Krolik, by the way, although my email address, johnkrolik@gmail.com, should have made that pretty obvious. Apparently, people were able to find me on facebook through this blog, which was both cool and unsettling.)

Look to find all my Cavs-related pieces over there, although I'm definitely keeping this blog, because it's fun having a space of my own where I can write about whatever I want. Again, I'm extremely excited to start over there, and hope that all of you hop over to http://mvn.com to check out the whole site, but especially what I write. And thanks for reading-according to my little site gizmo, about 3,500 people have stopped by here so far, and considering that 280 people went to my high school, that's a pretty cool feeling. Thanks again and go Cavs!

1 comment:

pojo said...

John--

Welcome to the Jungle we call life...or...

Cavalier Attitude.

Looking forward to your stuff...oh...and when you see OJ Mayo...

tell him to come out early...and play point for the Cavs...

JP