Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm Back!



New Post on SportsHub!

Sorry for the absence, folks. I had weird shit going on from all angles. Thanks for sticking around. Anyways, that post is just the tip O' the iceberg-I've found my swagger again and have an MVN post that should be up tomorrow, a FreeDarko post that's in development hell, and a Magnum Opus post that I finished tonight and am trying to find distribution for. All I'll say about it now is:

-It illustrates one of my favorite theses/themes

-It's 3,000 words long

-It mainly deals with boxing and chess

-The conclusion sucks right now, but I'm going to try to fix it

Are you excited? I am. In the meantime, try and figure out if Silversun Pickups stole their bass line from the Breeders. Also, revel in how awesome the Breeders are. This song was worth 5 hours of the 100 greatest songs of the 90s (which could be its own 3,000 word post.) If my idea for a TV show ever comes true, this is totally going to be the theme song.





Also, have a Fiona Apple song. Again, thank you '90s, although this one wasn't on the countdown.